Here’s a list of proof! (no source needed, go watch an episode!)
- Scooby and Shaggy laughed and acted giddy all the time.
- Scooby and Shaggy always had the munchies.
- They were up at 2:00 AM searching for ghosts and monsters in a painted van called the Mystery Machine.
- I’m pretty sure they just lived in that van, I never saw them go home.
- The Mystery Machine is a stoners van if I ever saw one.
- They wore the same clothes every day of their lives.
- They were always up all night catching all these bad guys so you know they didn’t wake up until after 12.
- Shaggy always had a messed up goatee & hair.
- None of them were in college or had jobs. So what did they do all day?
- Scooby and Shaggy were always in the back of the van, and we never knew what they were doing.
- Shaggy always said “like” to the extreme, e.g., “like ZOIKS, Scoob, let’s get outta here!!” (What the f*ck is a zoik exactly?)
- Scooby is a dog. They aren’t supposed to be able to talk but Shaggy was the only one who could hear and understand him.
- Scooby and Shaggy were always being freaked out by ghosts and ghouls, but no one else saw the ghosts before them.
- They could never figure out the culprit until the end when they ripped off his mask but usually that was the only other character on that episode.
- His name is Shaggy??? I mean come on.